What's the intersection for our reading list?
- In Year Two we read The 'Iliad' first and the followed that up with the works of Aeschylus, 'Agamemnon', 'the Libation Bearers' and 'Eumenides'.
- Year Three has brought us Chaucer's tale of lost love, 'Troilus and Cressida'.
- Year Four will start out with Euripides. Four different plays, among them 'Trojan Women'.
- In Year Five we'll cover Virgil with 'The Aeneid'.
- Next up, Year Six, we'll go back to Homer with 'The Odyssey'.
- And then a break until Year Ten when we open with Sophocles 'Ajax' and 'Electra'.
That's nine different pieces, or about 5% of the total works in this reading list. That's a lot.