Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Reading Update

I may as well admit this upfront, I didn't read very much of Locke this past month.  I tried and tried but I couldn't get into it.  I feel bad about it, but that's just how it is.  I'd say that the main reason I didn't read the whole thing is because I'm very tired of reading about 'epistemology'.  That's clearly the theme for Year Four and I'm hopeful that Year Five will be a full change of subject. 
The other reason is that I've got a bunch of other 'required' reading happening right now.  I've got a test coming up in a couple of months and I'm boning up on economics and grammar.  Throw in some other end of summer stuff, and a horrendous work load and I'm all done in.

I do have some posts in mind so hopefully some things will be written later in the week.  Hope everyone is doing well out there!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get into Locke either, the first time I picked it up. I had to ditch it. In finishing the GBWW set, I had to go back and read Locke. Still didn't get much from it. Therefore it is not on my Top 50 GBWW for rereading.

    ReplyDelete